08/08/2008

Netvibes never closes, but this NetEx Blog does...


... so I will take 2 weeks off. No, do not cry ! I will be back :-)

And do you want to know what are the books I'll take with me ? Well, just check the cover here. It was spotted my 5 years old daughter among millions of books.

And It is just what I was looking for: another vision on our everchanging life

Microtrends: Surprising Tales of the Way We Live Today
by Mark J. Penn, E. Kinney Zalesne

It has good reviews and looks as good bet for a summer reading with kids around. I'll let you know...

And I will bring also The Best Seller "Millenium" novel series by STIEG LARSSON.

All I read about it is this : "An epic tale of serial murder and corporate trickery spanning several continents, the novel takes in complicated international financial fraud and the buried evil past of a wealthy Swedish industrial family."

Please to not tell me how it ends :) but feel free to leave me your own reading suggestions !

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

2 weeks, no post for 4 weeks now. Is this the end of the blog?

JAC said...

Yeap !

Sandy said...

2 weeks, no post for 4 weeks now. Is this the end of the blog?
http://google.com worlds great search engine.