23/06/2008

No good Wimbledon 2008 widget available ? I have for you a feed, a radio and video on demand


As Netvibes has not (yet?) any Wimbledon 2008 Tennis Championships widget to offer, I have decided to check the Web for you, and me ;)

First stop: the Wimbledon web site : all the news, the pics and , of course, the scores.

An the official RSS feed is also available :
click here to add it now to your Netvibes page

Add to Netvibes

But there is more:

You can listen to Wimbledon Live Radio

and if you really want more, there is also the Video On Demand :


And WEB 2.0 is not forgotten: you have a small window on the right column: My Wimbledon ;) : you can choose your top 5 preferred players and follow their results and news.

If you know other interesting sources, let me know.

No comments: