11/07/2007

Time names Netvibes in the 50 Best Websites 2007

Hi,

as reported by Netvibes, Time has named Netvibes one of 50 Best Websites 2007 as a winner in the Web Service category.

Time decided "to honor sites with exceptional style and smarts, sites that offer new and improved ways to access and share content, generate our own and otherwise enrich the online (and off-line) experience".

Time gives a complete description of theservices provided Netvibes.com : Create a Custom Homepage and invites readers to vote so go here and vote (if you like).

I voted myself and my note was in the 90, higher than the 65 I credited Netvibes in a previous discussion because I wanted to point out the overall quality of the service that Netvibes provides compared also to other web service categories.

At the moment Netvibes ranks 7° with more than 700 votes with an average of 75 .

The only Netvibes competitor mentioned by TIME is: Honorable mention: Pageflakes.

No comments: