15/05/2008

I added the my own (NetEx) Twitter Updates Widget to my Netvibes Experience Blog


As Twitter is becoming "ZE Instant Messaging" service of the WEB 2.0 I just added here on ther right column a Twitter Updates Widget that will present my last 3 Tweets.

Tweets (Twitter's posts) are shorter (max 140 signs) than blog post but they are much easier to post. Urls are tranformed in short url by the system and you can not publish any image.
You can send Tweets via short message service (e.g. on a cell phone), instant messaging, or a third-party application such as Twitterrific , Facebook or Netvibes.

For me as a blogger is also a way to get in touch with my readers and my preferred sources ;)


1) If you want to follow my Tweets (NetEx) on your Twitter, click here:

http://twitter.com/Netviber

2) If you want to follow my Twitter (NetEx) Updates on your Netvibes page click here:

Add to Netvibes

3) If you want to add your own Twitter feeds in your Netvibes page, click here:

Add to Netvibes


Twitter on Wikipedia

No comments: