10/01/2008

You can check more than 1 gmail account with Netvibes

Hi,

I need to check my 3-4 GMAIL accounts. Everytime I have to reenter USER and PASSWORD.

I hoped that Netvibes could help me.
You have a GMAIL widget. I installed and it works perfect.
Then I dupliacated it, i changed user and pass settings and it started to work!

So I have 2 GMAIL widgets checking 2 different GMAIL accounts but I can only read the Object of the email.
Top read the full email, I still have to Login manualy for every Gmail account.

It bothers me but I am not the only one. Check here.

4 comments:

Jana said...

Like I said on my blog - I do think that it worked with my netvibes, but I have to update them manually, i.e. click the tiny round symbol that looks like 'recycling'.

JAC said...

Hi Jana and thanks!

Yes, I was wrong you can check the OBJECT of the Gmails for as many Gmail accounts you have. But then you have to read them all, you have to login for every account.

Anonymous said...

You can use the mail fetcher of Gmail (http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&ctx=mail&answer=21288) to merge your accounts. And with some elegant filter rules, identity where your mails come from.

JAC said...

Hi Florent,

Thank for your suggestion. As soon as I have time I will try it!

As always, Netvibes Team rocks!

Any other tip ?