12/02/2008

"All My Google Services" : the best widget so far 3***


Hi,

visiting the Universe of Philippe, I checked his "WIDGETS I MADE Tab" and I found a few widgets but one is really impressive: ALL MY GOOGLE SERVICES.

In one widget, you can Check and Use your Calendar, GMAIL, Search, Gtalk, Maps, Notebook, Documents, Google Reader, You Tube, News and Picasa, all Google Services.

If you do not need or use one, you can unsuscribe to it. It is small and efficient.

I can read and send emails. Perfect if you need to write an email or take a note, inside your Netvibes. (I do)

No login is required if you have done it before.
(So the problem is that I will not show it in my Really Essential Widgets Tab of my Public Universe as it will show all ;))

Thanks Philippe! That is a useful Widget. I will check your others widgets too.

Rating: 3***/3

1 comment:

Bernard (ben) Tremblay said...

Very nice ... thanks for this. I've had GMail Monitor installed for quite a while but this beats that.

Hi ... I friended you in FaceBook "Ginger" yesterday and found your blog just now.

"So the problem is that I will not show it in my Really Essential Widgets Tab of my Public Universe as it will show all" huh huh ... some while ago I struggled to get something from my NetVibes onto my Universe without success and then after the frustration realized what I was doing was just basically wrong huh huh.

cheers
--bentrem