27/02/2008

NetEx Tip: get the MY WALL widget to let others write you on your Netvibes Universe


With the new Widget called MY WALL you can let others (friends or at least Netvibes users) to write a Message (1000 signs) on your Message Board.

It was conceived for your Netvibes Universe (public) page but you can send a copy to your private page and check from there your Wall. You can also write yourself from there.

Some friends , (as Fiuz ;) ) have copied My own Wall to their Netvibes page and by doing so are able to write from there on My Wall ;)

A nice and long waited (since Ginger testing) widget.

You can of course edit: title, number of messages, dedicated image, short comment.

What is missing ? Perhaps the possibility to include a little image ...

NetEx Rating : 4****/5 so I publish it here on my my Really ESSENTIAL WIDGETS tab in my Universe where you can get it by "SEND TO MY PRIVATE PAGE" option or
by clicking here:

Add to Netvibes

No comments: